Today, I had a great conversation with my hall mate, Shannon. She has such a caring, loving heart and a beautiful soul, and she asked me this question today: “What makes you happy?” It actually took me a while to answer the questions — I feel like we, as people, don’t spend enough time considering what makes as happy and doing it. She is a living, breathing example of one of those people who actually does. So, this is goes out to her.
This is what makes me happy.
- Helping other people and seeing them succeed
- Sharing my faith and talking about God
- Singing songs of worship
- Taking care of kids and playing with them
- Seeing beautiful landscapes
- Wearing a new outfit that fits me well
- Getting compliments from strangers
- Making genuine, real friends
- Having deep, meaningful conversations with people