- Thou shalt honor thy body and keep it fed; do not forsaketh carbohydrates but enjoy them and rejoice in thy ever-increasing metabolism.
- Thou shalt not line up in a corral in which ye cannot keep up.
- Thou shalt move to the side of the road/trail before halting abruptly to avoid collisions.
- Thou shalt not covet thy fellow runner’s personal records.
- Thou shalt acknowledge waves, greetings, nods, and good morrow’s when passing other runners.
- Thou shalt run with awareness at night, for lo! Lurkers may creep when nobody is watching.
- Thou shalt invest in good running shoes. Do not be deceived by what is popular.
- Thou shalt remember the rest day, and keep it holy. It is most beauteous.
- Thou shalt not forget to hydrate, for your body will betray you with dehydration.
- Thou shalt not be invincible and run through aches and pains/ignore injuries.
- Thou shalt show mercy unto thy…
View original post 129 more words